Buffalo wings + meatballs = match made in Heaven! These Buffalo Chicken Meatballs taste incredible…lick the plate good. So good, you’d think they’re bad for you.
Prepare to be pleasantly surprised. Go ahead – happy dance if you want.
Meatballs For the Win!
These buffalo chicken meatballs are made with lean ground chicken and packed with healthy vegetables – whizzed through the food processor so you hardly notice them. What you do notice is that the meatballs are incredibly moist. There’s just enough blue cheese so you get that delicious tang, but not all the fat.
Spicy Chicken MeatBalls?
Adjust the hot sauce according to your taste in these chicken meatballs – I prefer a big amount of it, so I went with pouring a large amount. You can use whichever brand you fancy – I personally adore Frank’s RedHot. You can customize the recipe according to your taste buds.
Perfect for Game Night!
These buffalo chicken meatballs are a perfect football snack – or party appetizer – or even a light dinner when you have a hot wing scratch that needs to be itched. Either way, these chicken meatballs are going to be exciting and fun for your tastebuds!
Try and Enjoy!
If you have not created the buffalo chicken meatballs yet, then you are missing out. Get the recipe from here and try it. I am sure you are going to fall in love with this recipe.Print
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 28 meatballs 1x
Buffalo wings + meatballs = match made in Heaven! These Buffalo Chicken Meatballstaste incredible…lick the plate good. So good, you’d think they’re bad for you.
- 1 pound lean ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 carrot
- 1 stalk celery
- 2 green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 ounce crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Hot Sauce (or your favorite), divided
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and coat with nonstick spray.
- Cut the celery, carrot and green onion into large chunks and throw into a food processor.
- Pulse to chop into small bits.
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetable mixture, chicken, egg, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, salt, 1/2 the hot sauce and the blue cheese.
- Gently fold together to combine, but don’t overmix.
- Form the mixture into small meatballs – you should get about 28 small meatballs.
- Place the meatballs on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- While the meatballs are baking, put the rest of the hot sauce and the butter into a microwave safe dish.
- Microwave about 30 seconds, until butter melts.
- Stir well to combine.
- Remove the meatballs from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Place the meatballs onto a serving dish and drizzle with butter/hot sauce mixture.
- Serving Size: PP 4
- Calories: 157
- Sugar: 0.8g
- Sodium: 741mg
- Fat: 8.7g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g
- Trans Fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrates: 5.8g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 13.8g
- Cholesterol: 87mg
Keywords: Buffalo Chicken Meatballs, buffalo meatballs
Leave a Reply