Here in the Shrinking Kitchen, we ladies have all kinds of favorites- favorite cookbook, cooking gadgets, cooking tips, organizational tips, magazines, food blogs, appliances, recipes, you get the idea…
We figured it would be fun to share with you our favorites and in turn, you could share with US one of YOUR favorites. We are always open to learning and trying new things.
This week, I wanted to clue you all in to some of our favorite cooking blogs. We spend a ton of time on Pinterest and scouring the Internet (FOR RESEARCH) and have found some pretty amazing sites. Here are some of our favorites:
- Skinnytaste. Not only does this blog have amazing and healthful recipes, it’s also visually stunning.
- Can You Stay For Dinner? The woman who writes this blog lost 135 pounds after conquering some pretty intense food issues. Her writing is real and engaging, and her recipes are scrumptious!
- Paleomg. If you’ve ever thought about trying the Paleo lifestyle, give this blog a read. The author, Juli, is totally inspiring and laugh out loud funny.
- Smitten Kitchen. Okay, this isn’t the most diet friendly blog, but it’s gorgeous and inspiring. I love to look through the recipes and try to figure out how lighten them up. Or I just stare at the computer and drool.
- Iowa Girl Eats. All kinds of yummy, healthy comfort food, plus quite a few copycat recipes – she replicates restaruant dishes – and healtifies them. Love!
- Running to the Kitchen. This blog has a feature called PW Wedneadays (as in Pioneer Woman), where she lightens up PW recipes. So awesome. I mean, I love PW as much as the next girl, but if I ate like that everyday? Yikes.
What food blog do you love? Give us a shout out and a link in the comments!