It’s week three of our Cookiversary month, and it’s time for another giveaway. Well, not actually a giveaway – a contest.
But first, we have a winner to announce – the winner of the Cuisinart SmartStick Hand Blender is (drumroll please) #24, Ellen W. Please contact me at email@example.com to claim your prize!
Now, you probably want to know about our next giveaway…I mean CONTEST. Well, here’s the skinny. We have been planning all these free menus for over a year and we’re tired. So we’ve decided to turn you all loose and let you plan a menu to see what awesomeness you come up with – and we’re doing it over on Pinterest.
This contest? It’s called Menu Plan Our Butt Off and the prize? A $100 giftcard to Amazon or Crate and Barrel. Winner chooses. How awesome is that?
How do you enter? I’ll lay it out for you:
1. Create a board on Pinterest (if you’re not a member of Pinterest, you’ll want to do that first).
2. Name it Shrinking Kitchen: Menu Plan Our Butt Off.
3. Create a menu of seven days worth of healthy dinners and three snacks/desserts. You must use at least six Shrinking Kitchen recipes. Be creative with your descriptions, use hashtags. You can theme it any way you want. Vegan. Paleo. Slow cooker. What I wish my honey would cook for me. Anything goes, as long as it’s healthy.
4. Email us a link to your board at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Next Friday, 2/22, we will pick ten finalists and there will be a reader vote! Voting will be open until February 28.
6. Winner will be announced on 3/1.
That’s it! If you have any questions, feel free to email us or leave a comment.
Now, go forth and pin! I am so excited to see what you all dish up!